CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Thursday, May 02, 2013

First Post in 2013

Yesterday, received the choices for Overseas Internship. I am somewhat in a dilemma. Spoken to my mum on whether I should go for it, she was quite concern as to why I chose this plan when I can do my internship in Singapore.

The truth is, I wish to see if I can survive overseas without my parents’ care. Am I able to be independent? At my age, many have already been at least a managerial post and is earning a lot. Here I am struggling to complete my diploma and competing with teenagers to fight for a place in internship.

My another decision for internship is to work in travel agency locally. But having bad experience I had during the one month work in one of the travel agency. I am currently not that sure if I can make it through the internship. Am I really the cut to be a good tour leader? Or am I just putting high hat onto myself unknowing my own limits?

These have been stressing me a lot. I really do not know my decisions will lead me to where and where I will land in the end.

I am very fortunate to have a great mentor who is always behind me helping me. Still remember the very first time when I approached Mr Ross for advices on whether there are openings for DHHM students to work in travel agency. That was way before some of my classmates preparing for their choices of internship for 1st semester of Year 3. He is gladly to help me in any ways to get hold of all he informations that he can get from the person in charge. I must be very annoying as I kept pestering him for an answers.

Finally just few weeks ago, he told me that the person in charge have given a green light and is glad to offer help to get me a place in the travel agency. I just need to ace the interview and the rest will be taken care by my Mentor, Mr Ross.

After hearing the briefing of the overseas internship, I am now stucked with which choice should I make or should I try applying for overseas internship? Where will my future be? After all, I have to be independent one day and work and live alone. I believe my parents will also know one day I will fly out of their care and live alone. But by having internship overseas will really test for my independent? I really do not know. How should I gauge my choices? What will be the motivation of my final decision? Where my future is? Wonder when I can answer them all.

Just wish to pen down as I do not know who to tell and where to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2