CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Wrapped Up July 2012 (2)

170712 (Tuesday)
Today got Module Selection Briefing but as we have the Chef module as usual and needed to be at Oliva the whole afternoon excluding time for lunch. Hence, we are unable to attend this briefing. As spoken with Mr Fu, he will be arranging another session for us to attend as it is important for us. Again, it is just a foul play where we have no choice in the selection of modules for next semester. All we needed to do is to accept it and submit the choice. Well, that's life in SOH. I think it's good and also bad. Good where we do not need to crack our head on which modules to choose. Bad is due to we do not have a say in the choice. But then, since these are the compulsory modules, no matter what we all have to go through. So just breeze through them and ace them. :D

After Oliva lesson, it is our Microeconomics UT2. I do not know why it has to be after Oliva where apart from bringing the heavy knife sets and safety shoes, we also need to bring our heavy laptop. When this day comes, I really miss my netbook super much as it is lighter and smaller to carry around. But what's happened can never be undone. So just be glad that I still have a laptop on hand to continue my semesters. If not, I really do not think I can even complete my studies as promise.

Today's paper consider easier as compared to UT1 but again, I have flopped it. I really have problem answering it when the sentences were changed. I can do it when it is worksheet based where we learn it step by step. But when the questions jumbled up, I have problem answering it. How nice it will be that 70% or at least 60% were MCQs, than I can pass it for sure. :D But then, that is fat hope dream. So moving forward, I still have my daily grade which is on average B's hence I might not fail this module unlike that time when I have to learn the whole Economics and I did not managed to pass it at all. Hopefully, now I can pass it marginally.

180712 (Wednesday)
Today is the briefing for Perth SOT for the 60 students who made it for the selection at LR-W5. I am so happy that I am one of the 60 students who made it for the Perth trip.

We were given PSEA form, Perth SOT Registration form and also Medical checkup form. We were also asked to photocopy our passport and submit by 2 August to RHC. The registration form and medical form are to be completed by 8 August and submit to One Stop Centre. By then, we also need to have flu jab.

Hipeee~~~ I am so going to Perth!!! :D

190712 (Thursday)
Today is the makeup for Module Briefing. We were all briefed and asked to be extra careful and take note if there is any mistakes on the modules being assigned to us. What we had this semester are not to be repeated next semester.

So what are awaiting for me next semester are Macroeconomics, Rooms Operation Practicium, service module, Food and Beverages Management and HIS. Sounds very profound but it is what we all have to go through.

I cannot wait for my next semester to start. But first, I need to pass all my present modules especially my Chef module. I do not wish to step into the kitchen anymore. :X

260712 (Thursday)
Today is CSKO UT2. Initially I thought I can ace it. Something happened just before UT starts. My laptop screen cracked!!! How could it happened at this point of time?

Left with no other alternatives, I have to do paper UT without any references. When I look through each questions, I panicked. Nothing came out from my head. Hence, I already do not pinned hope that I will do better than UT1. I am so sad. But what really made me depressed was my father's unhelpfulness.

When I rushed home, I wanted to borrow $700 from my dad. But no matter how I plead, he still will not lend me. Luckily, my mum came and rescue me from the plight. If not for her, I would not have any laptop for tomorrow's UT.

Luckily for me also was the hard disk still working and all my notes are intact. Hope that the IT people can configure in time for me for my UT tomorrow. Please please please, hopefully this netbook can live till my end of polytechnic life. I really wish I can get over all the semesters without any hiccups ever again!!!

What a sad, depressed and down time for me today. Thanks Mummy for the great help. Without your help, this could never happened. I will love you doubly when I step into work force again. Without your encouragements, I would never come this far. :D

270712 (Friday)
Happy Birthday Weizhong kor. It's been so long since we last met. How have you been? Hope everything is fine. We once did say when we both get married, we want to be neighbours and we each have a very great plan for our dream home. Today is your birthday. Have a blast and wish that you will be forever happy, healthy and wealthy. :D

Today is MA UT2. I totally have no mood for UT after what happened yesterday. But I still have to go through it as schedule. Hence, no matter what, I cannot have any blanks.

After finishing the whole paper, I found that I made a lot of careless mistakes. Hopefully I will not do badly this round. End of UT2~~~ Time to take a break and recharged for UT3. :D

280712 (Saturday)
Happy Birthday Soon Ching!!! Have a blast birthday!!! May you be happy and healthy forever!!! :D

(Time flies~~~ July has come to an end. Many ups and downs. We managed to get over. Looking forward for ending semester and aceing UT3. Will be super busy when September comes. Jiayouz Elaine!!! You can do it!!! :D )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2