CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Wrapped Up June 2012 (1)

010612 (Friday)
Today will be busy day for me. Why? Will be going to school, excursion at IRAS and than to Square 2 for event. Woodlands --> Novena --> Novena (hehehe...)

To start off the day, we have Microeconomics UT Clinic to prepare us for the upcoming UT1. After that will be excursion to IRAS. It let us gain some insight on Taxation. It is really an eye opener for me. GST was implemented in 1994, IRAS was being formed in 1948. They have transformed for strictly paper submission to e-Filing of taxation. How technology did miracles! I also learnt that who will be tax, where your yearly pay is S$22,000 and above. Which means every month you will have at least S$1840 than you will be liable for personal tax. :X

This made me wonder why I will receive a letter asking me to file my tax when my maximum pay is only S$1350 when I work before entering polytechnic. :X

Anyway, the whole excursion ended at 4.15pm and I was super early for the event at 8pm at Square 2 which is just across the road.

Nothing to do on hand and bored, I walked over to TTSH hoping to meet my elder brother and hoping for a free treat from him. I was lucky!!! I saw him and he treated me Subway cookies~~~ Should have asked for a subway meal but I cannot eat too full as need to go home for dinner. :D

Why I need to be at Square 2 today? It's of course for CQ! His first book launched today! "Cheng Yu Bu LAME!!!" I online managed to online reserved a book and get it at the price of $13.50 when others needed to pay $14.90. :D

CQ also autographed on the book. I also managed to take picture with him, Weibin and also handsome host that day. :D

Fruitful Friday that will be a great kick start of my weekend~~~ Woohoo!!! :D

020612 (Saturday)
What a Saturday when needed to go school at 0830-1700!!! Luckily, Chef Edie managed to shorten the time till 12pm for us to have our lunch and study for the test later.

It's all about hygiene in the kitchen. I cannot believe that I am that stupid to almost failed the test twice. Luckily Chefs gave me chances and let me pass broadline. If not I would have to come back another round. :*(

After that, I went home and have a rest. But over shot the time as I was told to be at MDC by 7pm. I managed to reach only at 7.15pm. Anyway, we have to wait till 8pm than can enter. So I am consider not late. :D

Why am I at MDC today? For only the Sheng Siong Show? Nope!!! It is because for ChaBanSheng!!! :D I am there to root them and hopefully can have picture with them! :D Likez them ttm!!! Hopefully I am able to get their EP soon. Also hope that their 2nd album will be out real soon. :D

Yan Jing Meng Meng De~~~ :D

040612 (Monday)
Today I am schedule to help out in the sale at one of the stall located at Orchard Central B2 Booth 21. :D

Thanks Andrew for coming down to give me support and also for the special gift which is doing his part for CHARITY!!! Thanks for responding to my broadcasting on the twitter. :D

For those who could not make it down today, you have lots of chances till end of this week. But I will only appear on 7 June from 12-4pm. :D

After this will be going down to Changi Airport. Not because I am flying off and I also penniless to be able to fly off. I went down to give Yahui surprises! :D

Again, we created surprises for her!!! She was very shocked to see us sending her off at airport. Together with her are, MJ, Kate, Yuan Shuai, Sora and Paige. You will be miss by fans although it is only for a week. Take care and may the events be smooth and steady. :D

Didn't managed to catch Jiejie, Peifen and Michelle before they scoot off. But wish them have a safe trip and come back fast fast!!! :D

050612 (Tuesday)
Happy Birthday to Evonne!!! Or rather Happy 82nd Bday!!! Hehehe.... Old le... Must take care... May all wishes comes true. :D Weeeee....

Promised CBS to be there for their NYP Campus concert!!! It's a blast!!! I also very happy today. Not just because I finally got hold of the EP. It is also I finally got hold of HELLO KITTY!!! Hehehe... Thanks Steven for making my wishes comes true, although not birthday wishes. Hahahaha...

Today, I also met Zoe at last. :D Not Zoe Tay but one of the member in Adelogyworld. Not really meet up front but I finally see her le. :D

We had great fun and I have new identity in CBS eyes. HMBB where the last word is BUN. Hahahaha.. :D Not rejecting people to call me HMBB but then I am not the real spongebob square pants. But I am SPONGE BABY!!! Lol.. :X

Great Tuesday evening with so many happy things happening! Love it and hopefully I am able to complete my Hello Kitty collection. I am left with two more to complete! Bo bi bo bi... I will be able to catch them before they are GONE!!! :*****(

060612 (Wednesday)
Two more days and my 2 weeks of study week will end. School starting next Monday and this semester will end 10 more weeks. Time flies!!!

UT1 will commence starting from 18 June till end of June. Than few weeks later will be UT2!!! Ahhhhhhhh :X

Why like that torture us??? :X

Finally today have time to pen down updates on blog but my home internet cut off due to never pay bills. :X

The bursary money faster come!!! I wanna pay all bills. :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2