CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Wrapped Up May 2012

010512 (Tuesday)
Happy Birthday to Kelly!!! May all wishes comes true and may you have your offspring soon. :D Happy marriage and jiayous. :D

Happy Labour Day!!! It's public holiday where all schools no lessons, majority no work!!! Let's enjoy today and have a good rest so that we can strive three more days to FRIDAY!!! :D

020512 (Wednesday)
Today is excursion day to see pots and pans and all the kitchen items~~~ Although we have lesson in the morning, but everyone is looking forward for today as we can get to step out of school and no formal wear today!!! :D

Time will pass very fast.

After this excursion, I realised that all the kitchen items not that cheap. If you wish to have better quality, you have to invest. We also gained a lot of insights and we get to see many different bowls, plates and utensils. I also get to see funny shapes bottles of soft drinks. Different plates for different uses and different events. Anyway, to be a real chef, you need a lot more things to learn. I do not wish to be a chef so, after this semester, hopefully, I can say bye bye to chef module. :D

100512 (Thursday)
Happy Birthday to my cousin, Ian Mah. May all your wishes comes true. Also happy birthday to Shiring. May all your wishes comes true. Great health and stay happy. :D

110512 (Friday)
Happy Birthday, Da Yi. May you be bless with great health and happy forever. :D

120512 (Saturday)
Happy Birthday to Benny and Huijing. Thanks for being my friends and may all wishes comes true. Stay happy and great health. :D

140512 (Monday)
Happy Birthday to... MUFFIN-RENES!!! It is a day Muffin-renes was set up. We are 2 years old!!! :D

Thanks for FM Music - Xiaohan lao shi, HYR lao shi, Jim lao shi and most important, SERENE!!! Thanks for all that you all have done to the little ones (the muffins).

Lets celebrate the joy of our 2 years old birthday and spread the joy to each and every muffins. Cheers muffins. :D

May all muffins be in great health, stay happy and may Princess Serene bless with great health, endless songs to sing and write, stay happy and stay strong!!! Muffins love Serene forever~~~ :D

150512 (Tuesday)
Thanks to Minyi, Peiqi and Kaiting. We are able to catch "Ghost on Air" preview today!

Managed to go home changed, done RJ and have some rest before head down to Shaw Lido! But my job today was not to take picture with CQ. My job is to catch Adeline. :D

It's my first duty after being appointed as admin. At last managed to take one precious photo with her. To my surprise, I met Dawn. Super duper long never see her. Glad that she still remembers me even though we have not met ever since our last lesson at Peter laoshi there. Hehehe... Seriously, I miss the times we had in the class singing our hearts out. Nice knowing you, Dawn. I am also glad that you are doing very well now. Seeing your success, I am happy for you. May you have smooth career and continue to shine. I will be supporting you in my heart. :D

Thanks Adeline for the concern and you are really very kawaii. Thanks for holding my hands when crossing over the road. I am bless to be your admin. Take care and jiayous. I know I shouldn't be jumpy when meeting Dawn but I should have told you that I knew Dawn through Peter lao shi. Anyway, I will be supporting you, rain or shine. I will work to be the best admin, the best helper for Evonne and also the best supporter for YOU. :D Love ya. :D

Comment on the movie: CQ's acting really brilliant. Not because he is my number 1 idol. But everyone who watched this movie also said that his acting skills improved tremendously. I can see his hardwork and certainly this will not be the only time I will catch it. At least two more time. :D CQ, I wish you all the best and may all your wishes comes true. May this movie be famous around the whole wide world. :D Jiayouz and love ya. :D

160512 (Wednesday)
Three days of holiday starting TODAY! Although some facilitators said it is meant to be the study days for us at home. But seriously, how many will stay home and study?

Anyways, today will be bored at home day. But what consolation for me is, I can sleep till very late that wake up. No school, no laptop and no homework~~~ :D

180512 (Friday)
Today is Yahui's Birthday!!! Woohooo~~~ A year wiser~~~ May all your wishes comes true. Take care while overeseas filming. We misses you lots and hope you will miss us lots. Cannot wait to see you back to Singapore. Jiayous in whatever you do. We will root you from behind for sure. :D

210512 (Monday)
Today is FAITH's bday!!! 5 days ago, you flew to Taiwan to pursue your dreams in singing. I was not in time to send you off but I am glad that you are doing fine. I believe when you come back, it will be another total new Faith. More confidence and more power in singing. I will wait till that day and give you my fullest support. Thanks for all the encouragements. I will do my very best and will not let you down.

Happy Birthday Faith. May all wishes comes true. Bless you with great health, stay happy and jiayous. Alone in Taiwan wasn't easy but I am sure you are able to adapt well. Coz you are Power Faith. :D

230512 (Wednesday)
Happy Birthday Yangce!!! It's been very long since we last met. Thanks for all the pointers we exchanged. May you be happy and great health. Bless smooth journey in whatever you do. Jiayous and hope to see you soon. :D

250512 (Friday)
Today is briefing for the pushcart sale at Orchard Central. I will be at the pushcart on 4 June and also 7 June.

Briefing for us to know the place and also what products that we are selling. We also have the carboot sale which is collaboration with the 8 Days Car Boot Sale. But I wasn't involved due to some events happening. :D

Knowing my duties and attire rules, I am very looking forward for that. Hopefully will be able to sell many items and do our part for charity. :D

260512 (Saturday)
Today is Adeline hosting the Food Expo 2012 with Chen Tianwen. I am very glad that we have 17 members that turned up in today's event.

Thanks each and everyone for the time taken to come down and root for Adeline. She is very happy to see us. We are also fortunate to be the only one taking the group photos after the event. :D

Although there are some hiccups here and there and I made many mistakes. Overall, it was a success event. I must say, I like the way Adeline dress today. She really look like still schooling. Vibrant and energetic. :D

Jiayous Adeline. I will work hard to ensure each and every event a success. :D

280512 (Monday)
Today is MJ hosting with Eelyn. Was down to give support but did not take photos. Anyway, I am glad to be there as we gain more insights on the items and I also get to see the crystal ball performance before MJ and Eelyn appearing on stage. Great performance! :D

290512 (Tuesday)
Did not really promise anyone but eventually went down to support Kate and Andie. :D

Was so lucky to be called up to answer question and gain a pack of eggs that I can bring home for my mother to cook sunny side up for us for dinner. :D

Gain many insights on the Sakura products and how it will helps in our body. Thanks for all the fun we had and finally the Food Expo 2012 came an end today. :X

(Time flies, a month is gone. It's June, school holidays for Secondary, Primary schools. Polytechnic students no have one month holiday. :**( Anyways, had a very fruitful month and enjoyed very much. Knowing that I will get busier as the days drew passed. It's going to be Week 6 when the school starts on 11 June. Must study hard for UT1. Give me power~~~ Strive for A~~~ :D )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2