CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Wrapped Up July 2012 (1)

010712 (Sunday)
HappyBirthday to Yoga!!! May you be forever happy, healthy and big red big purple!!! Albums sell till no stock~~~ Woooohooooo!!!

060712 (Friday)
Today is excursion day!!! Yipeee~~~

Initially, we are heading to MBS but then due to some unforeseen circumstances, we heading to Vivo City instead...

We do not need to do PPT as usual instead, we need to jot down points into mahjong paper provided for us to present later. Our assigned two destination are Cotton On and Desigual. We have to see the colour they used to attract customer, if the air condition too cold, the air fresh, etc.

On top of that, we have to see if there are any fail points which they can improve on and present it based on our five senses, sight, smell, touch, taste and listen.

It's our first field trip with SQPE classmates, I really enjoyed very much. After that some of us went opposite HarbourFront there to have our lunch and chit chat sessions. Great time we spent before we head off to our destinations. Happy Friday!!! :D

100712 (Tuesday)
Happy Birthday, cousin Haoning~~~ May you be forever happy, healthy and wealthy~~~ :D

110712 (Wednesday)
Today there is briefing for the Perth SOT Pre Selection. As I am very interested to go Perth with the school, hence I am going for the briefing for sure. Tomorrow at 2230hrs they will on the polling page for us to register. Only first 60 students will get selected for this Perth trip. I really hope I will be one of the top 60 people.

The more I hear Mr Al talking of the Perth trip, the more I am very looking forward to. In order for me to succeed, I must get ready my laptop at 2200hrs in order to fight against 200++ people. Pray hard and I shall get in top 60 DHHMians. :D

After school will be CBS performance in the dark at NP. It is my first time going NP's dialouge in the dark. I reached very late and only able to hear them sing last few songs. But great experience as it is really total darkness as though we are all really blind. What you can see is black and the only sense that works super well will be hearing. You are able to focus very well and can totally enjoy the songs.

When we are finally lead out of the dark, we are all relieved as to us darkness is the most scariest things on earth. I cannot imagine a day when I lost my sight what will I do. We are not allowed to bring in any devices that have lights, including our watches.

It is really great experience! Thanks, CBS for giving me this chance to experience this so great experience. Love ya ttm!!! :D

120712 (Thursday)
A day DHHMians who are being selected for the Pre-selection briefing are waiting for! 2200hrs is the time I must on my lappy and get ready for the email from Mr Al~~~

2230hrs, I bet all were be on their email and waiting for the email with the link. And YES! Here comes the email and there I click the hyperlink to get into the page, entered my name in full with student ID. There I goes~~~ I am number 42nd! Yeah!!! I made it!!! :D

140712 (Saturday)
Happy Birthday to Alice in the wonderland. :D Hope you have a blast birthday and happy forever!!! Friends forever!!! :D

160712 (Monday)
Today is SQPE UT2! Although I am not totally prepared, but somehow I felt I might do better than UT1.

Sad to say when I finished the whole UT2, I realised that I did badly as compared to UT1. Anyways, there is still UT3 which can help me out. So strive for UT3 and ace it! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2