CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wrapped Up August 2012 (2)

100812 (Friday)
Today is  eve of last lesson for SQPE. Time flies and soon Year 2 Semester 1 will come an end.

How nice if time can be stopped at this few hours of fun learning. I enjoyed in Mrs Yeo's class and I like her way of teaching. Though less lesson doesn't mean I will never be able to meet her. But chances are slim though.

Anyway, almost whole class will be ghaoing for their IIP as they are the Year 3 Semester 1 students. They are a fun batch and through them I learnt a lot. Thanks for all their love care and concern. I love W54N class. But all things have to come to an end. May we meet outside and have some time chill together. Love ya. :D

Thank you Mrs Yeo for having so much faith that I can do well and I can survive in RP. She is the third facilitator who knew of my problems. Her advice was similar with Miss Lim which made me wonder are they somehow related. Mrs Yeo, not sure will you read this, I promise I will do my very best for the upcoming UT3 and I will not let you down. I know I have to get over all and done with. There is no turning back for me. No matter how many times I am saying I am about to give up, but actual fact is, I don't wish to end it this way. You are correct that I have come so far and giving it up this way will make all my hard work gone to drain. Thanks for all the care, concern and advices. I really appreciate that. :D

130812 (Monday)
Last lesson for Microeconomics. That marks an almost end for my surviving in economics though there will be Macroeconomics next semester. Anyway, Miss Delphine is a very nice chap. She is very friendly and also generous. Why do I say that?

She is the first and the only facilitator who treat us lunch on our last lesson together. For your info, her treat wasn't just a drink but its pizza treat that cost more than $90. I do not know the total bill as I wasn't the one who ordered.

After lesson, we have some photo takings. I will never forget her and hope that we can be friends. Whenever I have difficulties in understanding, she will try her best to explain till I get it. When I told her I fear that I might fail Microeconomics, she told me fret not. I will pass eventually as based on my daily grades, I am doing fine. Thanks Miss Delphine for having so much faith in me. Though I cannot promise I will pass UT3 but I will try my very best not to fail that badly. :D

150812 (Wednesday)
Happy Birthday Chong Qing!!! Hopefully you like the present I gave you. Thanks for all the concern, encouragements and love for me. Knowing you makes me know myself more.

Have a blast! May all wishes come true~~~ :D

160812 (Thursday)
Happy Birthday Weibin Jie!!! Hope you like the present I gave you. Have a blast!!! May all wishes come true!!! :D

Today we have a plan to surprise Kewei~~~ We meet all those who can make it at Aljunied MRT and head down to S2S office.

But little did we know that they have moved to another location! Luckily we managed to get the actual address and rushed down by cab to their new location.

Food and decorations are all done and waiting for us. When we reached, we put our things aside, slowly we walk to the office where Kewei is dicussing with manager. Somehow, she heard our footsteps and turned. Surprise bday bash a success!!! She is shocked and happy. Little did she know that it was a plan coordinate with S2S all the managers and staffs. Thanks to Dean and Kristen! We have fun chatting and also know Kewei's plan more. She going to Japan soon. Yay!!! Wish her success in whatever she does and hope she like our presents and bday surprises. We stayed till S2S close and still reluctant to leave till finally Kewei left than we walk to MRT station and head home. Happy Advance Bday Kewei!!! :D

170812 (Friday)
Last lesson for SQPE!!! Today is last lesson~~~ Sad but no choice.

After class, I managed to rush down for Management Accounting UT Clinic. Hearing some tips and hoping it will assist me ace my UT3~~~ Though I no need to ace it and I already passed this module.

One more school day and it marks an end for Year 2 Semester 1!!! Happy and sad at the same time. Anyway, life still goes on and days still pass.

250812 (Saturday)
Today is Serene's performance at Wan Qing Yuan!!! Meeting Evonne and the rest at 6pm at Toa Payoh than we take bus down to Wan Qing Yuan.

Princess Serene saw us! She keeps looking at us and sings, though she have heights phobia. Her parents are also very happy to see us and even reserve a place for us. So kind of them :D

We cheer for Princess Serene and also Wu Jiahui. We even asked them to sing Lala together! So happy. We have some photo taking after the whole event and I also got her autograph!!!

Have a good rest and recharged~~~ Hope to see you soon, Princess Serene :D

260812 (Sunday)
Thanks for Yuki, we managed to grab ticket for Army Daze and catch it together before it ends.

It was a splendid performance! Happy for CQ that he have this chance to be part of the cast for Army Daze!

After that we have mini autograph sessions and phototakings! Thanks CQ for signing on all my books, tickets and also Army Daze book! I am the fortunate one to have his autograph on 4 items!

Rest well and recharge, CQ. Hope to see you soon! :)

270812 (Monday)
After the happening weekend, today is time to face battle!

First battle of Year 2 Semester 1 is Management Accounting in W24A! I have no confidence that I can do well but they said that since I have CQ's lucky charm so I will be able to breeze through.

The questions weren't difficult and somehow I managed to clear all questions. Just hope that I will not fare badly. Hoping for a B if not C+ at least. :D

280812 (Tuesday)
Happy Birthday to JK Yunji!!! Have a blast bday!!! May all wishes come true!!!

Battle number 2 - CSKO @ W16P. After the failure in UT2 due to my laptop screen cracked. By hook or by crook, I must passed this UT3~~~Yay

The questions are challenging but somehow I managed to secure at least a C. So I am somewhat safe. Three more battles to fight! Go Elaine Go!!! You can do it!!! :D

300812 (Thursday)
After one day rest and here come battle number 3 - Microeconomics @ W24E!

As promise to Miss Delphine that I will do my very best. Somehow I do not have much confidence after completing the whole paper.

Anyway, just hope I can secure at least a C. Two more battles and I am done! Holiday is round the corner and Perth I am COMING!!! :D

310812 (Friday)
Battle number 4 - SQPE @ W36J!!!

At last a chance to prove myself that I can do well in SQPE! Think I am able to secure a C+ at least for this UT3. Anyway, overall, I will still pass! Yay!!! One more battle and I am done!!! Holiday come faster!!! :D

Yay!!! August come to an end!!! Meaning Year 2 Semester 1 also ending real soon!!! Perth I am COMING!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2