CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Wrapped Up August 2012 (1)

010812 (Wednesday)
Today is Ivy Jie joins Yes933 anniversay!!! Hope that you will be very popular and wealthy forever!!! It is my fortune to be your sister. Jiayous and we are all behind you!!! Ivy Jie ROCKZ!!! :D

Happy Birthday to Jiaqing!!! Have a blast and may you have great health and happy forever. :D

020812 (Thursday)
Rarely I will start powerpoint especially for Microeconomics. I do not know why, today I seems to be very hardworking.

I started the powerpoint and have almost done before lunch time, left 4 more slides and we are done for the PPT~~~ With the help of 6P, I am progressing. But then again, when comes to UT, I tends to panick and make many mistakes. I do not know how to progress, just hope that I am able to pass it, even if it is marginally.

But when comes to reflection journal, I do not know how to do. Hopefully my daily grade will not be pull down by my RJ. :D

030812 (Friday)
Today is the day we need to hand in the Camp Resilience. If I am being selected, 19-20 September will be burnt. But then if not being selected, I do not know when is the next time they will held this.

Although I am so reluctant but since my seniors all went through it, so I can also goes through it. I am so looking forward for 28 September as it is the day we will fly over to Perth~~~

August is also happy month as this semester will come to an end before UT3 by 21st August. How nice it can be? Plus, we have two public holidays in between due to National Day and Hari Raya!!! Great right? I am sure I am able to get over it and ace my UT3s. Pass me all luck!!! :D

Today is also a happy day. It's my first time going up SOH office at W4 Level 8. Upon coming down for lunch, I met a staff coming out from the office. Out of the norm, I asked her which floor she heading to. She asked if I am from SOH, I said yes and she praised me that I am so polite. What a happy day which chase away my sadness. :D Sunshine after the rain~~~ :P

040812 (Saturday)
Happy Saturday~~~ Today I finally successfully baked mini cookies. Why is it mini? Cause the size is really mini. My mum scolded me when she saw the mini cookies and say wasting time baking this small cookies. But then, I am super happy as I succeeded without her help. Although she did not see the mess I have created before she came home. If not she will be jumping. :X

Shall try again next Saturday.

Today is also Apple celebrating her 21st Birthday at The Bottle Tree. I met with PX and Waishi to go together with them as the present we bought together. To our surprise, only us and Ivan who came for her bday bash. The rest of her friends all either say they sick or their parents sick. In the end, her relatives came more than her friends. Anyway, Happy 21st Birthday, Apple. May you be forever healthy and happy. Friends forever. :D Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party and you look really like Princess today. <3 font="font">

050812 (Sunday)
Happy 21st Birthday, Apple. Forever pretty, happy and healthy!!! Love you ttm and friends forever~~~ :D

070812 (Tuesday)
Today is the last day we will be 'working' in Oliva. It is a very new concept this week - Chinese Banquet.

I chose to be in the soup department. Apart from making the soup, I also need to fry the spring roll for the cold platter where I will fry as per person ordered and hand over to the cold kitchen for them to place at the cold platter.

How time flies~~~ It is already Week 14 and that is an end for our cooking inside Oliva. Next semester we will be the servers in Oliva. So not looking forward but it is what we all have to go through. So breeze through it.

After the operation, we took a group photo without Chef Flora. It is really amazed that how a team of 6 can make it through the whole process. But without help from all the chefs, I doubt we all can made it. So to thank all the chefs, I made the mini cookies and gave to them. I know the presentation wasn't that great but it is my gratitute towards them. If I succeed again this Saturday, I wish to present it again to all the chefs.

Hope I do not fail this module as I do not wish to come back to kitchen although I do not hate cooking. But I hate to cook western style. :X

Pray hard that I will pass this module even if it is marginally. Please give me C!!! :D

080812 (Wednesday)
CSKO Lesson 14~~~ Today no QSR, no knife sets, no safety boots and no apron~~~

It is art and craft time!!! No PPT~~~ How nice it is!!! Time flies and next week will be last lesson for CSKO!!! After that we are all left alone for revising for UT3~~~

Although from team of 5 we left till 3 person, but somehow, we managed to get over the lesson and completed them.

Pray hard that I can pass this module as I did very badly in UT2. May I pass UT3 with flying colours. :D

090812 (Thursday)
Happy National Day~~~ Happy 47th Birthday to SINGAPORE~~~ Chef Shunsuke say Singapore is younger than his father. :D

As I did not have the tickets, so I catch it at home. Before that, I went to Bugis with mum to search for the mixing bowl that I can use to make the cookie's dough. But sad to say, we could not find it.

Mummy say cannot use red to type but Singapore flag is red and white. Hence I think if I write using red words, it also means I am happy that I am a Singaporean. I am proud to be Singaporean. My mum always say she love Singapore as it is safe country with no riots and no gun fights. People live with ease with no worries of our safety. It is really true.

I know that our safety do not come that easy. I am happy to be call a Singaporean. Hence, I wish that one day I can do Singapore proud by being a good team player in work. To be successful in whatever I do. Thank you Singapore. Happy Birthday SINGAPORE~~~ Forever vibrant and young~~~ :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2