CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wrapped Up September 2012 (2)

100912 (Monday)
Happy Birthday to Mr David Yuan and Yongfu!!! Have a blast birthday!!! May all wishes comes true...

120912 (Wednesday)
Happy Birthday to Minyi Jie and Uncle Feng!!! Hope all wishes come true!!! :D


140912 (Friday)
Happy Birthday to Peifen Jie!!! Have a blast birthday!!! May all wishes come true!!! :D

150912 (Saturday)
Today is the first training for F1 race @ Fairmount. We are supposed to meet up outside Timberland as it is the nearest place near the stairs to Fairmount.

To me Fairmount is nothing new as I have worked with them before. But this time round was different. I no longer going down to the pit but I am serving the guests in Fairmount. I am the runner for ice, food, etc. Something like room service. New to me and I am kinda loving it. :D

Can't wait for the actual day to come!!!

160912 (Sunday)
Happy Birthday to Grace mei, Yan Rong and Yanning!!! Have a blast birthday!!! May all wishes come true!!! :D

180912 (Tuesday)
Happy Birthday to Sis Cheryl and Cruz!!! Have a blast birthday!!! May all wishes come true!! :D

210912 (Friday)
Today is special day for someone!!! It's birthday of Princess Serene!!! Happy birthday Princess Serene!!! So sorry wasn't able to wish you personally on this day but I know you won't mind. :D

Today also first day of F1 race!!! I working from 3pm till 11pm~~~ First day of work and I am worn off. The reason being, I have to move more than 10 crates of goblers from level 6 to level 10, 11, 12 of the hotel and alone set up the rooms to prepare for the Standard Chartered events after the F1 race. It wasn't easy to move the crates to another level. Gosh!!! They really treat me like a guy!!! :****(

Luckily I am off tomorrow as I have dinner date with CQ!!! Yay~~~

220912 (Saturday)
Today going to surprise Liangting for her belated birthday!!! Meeting her at Marina Square and present her the present of her love!!!


Indeed she was so happy to receive the present that she keeps taking photo with it. I am also happy that she is so happy for it. Friend, this is so much that I can do. May our friendship last as long as the sea and as high as the sky, endless. Liangting, happy belated birthday to you!!!

After meeting her and some time spent in Marina Square, I am meeting Yuru at Kovan than we take bus down to the venue of our dinner. But I have to wait for Yuki and hence we were almost late. Luckily Yuki treated us cab down to the venue and hence we are not late afterall.

At there I met Edmund and Jimmy kor!!! Thanks for reserving seats for me!!! We had a very enjoyable time at the restaurant thanks to CQ and his team~~~ We have free poster and also photo taking time and autograph session after dinner!!! Thanks CQ for the encouragement once again! It really able to push me work hard for new semester coming! Luckily you did not mentioned of my upcoming Perth trip if not I will be abit embarrass :X

Anyway, today is a happy Saturday!!! Afternoon surprise Liangting and night surprise me! Happy like deity!!! :D

230912 (Sunday)
Happy birthday to Jamie sis and Ranie sis!!! Have a blast birthday and wishes all come true!!!

Last day of F1!!! Finally but today wasn't that easy afterall. I was again assigned to set up the rooms that I did not managed to set up on Friday. But this time round I have two more helpers!!! This means that I have lesser time required and able to finish the job fast!!!

Today I also came to know a new friend who is also from SOH but different diploma! He is a nice chap just that I forgotten his name...

Anyway, today we have a lot to set up, like plates for the snacks, ice bowl, cups for coffee/tea... Gosh!!! So many chinawares!!! I so scare of glasses and here I am handling more than 100 of them!!! I swear I will have nightmares after this with all the vroooooooom sound in my head!!! Ahhhhhhh no more F1 next year for me!!! :X

Yay!!! Last day of work is 5pm till 11.20pm!!! The food in the canteen was not bad and we have free flow of water. Just that I cannot anyhow come down and drink during operation. But it's okay. Hmmm.... Should I consider Fairmount for my IIP in semester 2? Hmmmm..... Anyway, it's end of F1 temp job!!! Yay!!! $90+++ into my wallet!!!!

250912 (Tuesday)
Happy Birthday my dearest sis Jorine!!! It's been decades since we last contact. Hope things are great at your side! Have a blast birthday and blissful life with him :D Wishes all come true!!!!!

270912 (Thursday)
Last day of working in MOE HQ~~~ Sad and happy moments... Thanks Shuxian and Jiahua's treat for lunch today!!!

It's great knowing that Shuxian was ex RPians!!! Hehehe.... Jiahua is a nice chap and we living in same area - AMK!!! Hehehehe

Last day and my assignment is helping Mdm Teo for data entry! Oh yes, I forgotten when was my assignment for data entry in SEAB but we actually required to do it for two days we end up completing it within a day! Fast wor.. :D

Anyway, it is nice working in MOE HQ and I hope my next holiday will be able to come back here to work.

Thanks Melissa, Mdm Teo and Mdm Ng for all love care and treats!!! Thanks Shuxian and Jiahua for all fun and also cold jokes (Jiahua's).... Friends forever!!! :D

(Happy birthday to Rongxi!! May all wishes come true!! :D )

280912 (Friday)
It's today!!! Dream comes true!!! I am finally heading to PERTH for a School Overseas Trip (SOT) for DHHM students!!! 60 of us!!!!

We assemble at T3 row 10 area at 10.15pm to do group check-in and before that we are each issued a luggage tag from Aisha.

At first we are told to go another row but the queue very long. So we went back to row 10 again. After that we waiting for all to assemble back then came briefing by Mr Fu (who wasn't going with us). He warned us that no food stuffs allowed on plane and no liquid more than the stated amount. The do's and don'ts on plane and at Perth. Than he wish us have a pleasant learning journey and see us in school soon.

Happily we set off to the check in and do some last minute shopping and walk around T3. I am amazed that there is a skytrain inside the boarding area!!! Call me suaku :D

When I board the plane, settled down and I slept for an hour than watched movie (Nu Hai Huai Huai) and listen to Ding Dang new songs. We only given breakfast 10 minutes before touching down. When we arrived at Perth, it is already 5am+ and the weather is said to be 6 degree celcius!!!

When we checked out from airport, we assemble and that is where we were introduced to Mr Eugene who planned for all the itenary and arrangements for our stay.

We are group into two groups A and B. I am Bus A and got a seat of my own. We heading to farm stay but have a stopover to one of the supermarket where they went down to buy some stuffs and I stayed in the bus as I have nothing to buy.

After that we headed to Orchard Glory Farm Resort!!! Eye opening moment~~~ The place is AWESOME!!! So nice scenery that you wouldn't mind staying for long though it is completely no connection with outside world as no reception for phone at all. One day I will come back here!

Oh yes! My lovely room mates are Peixian and Irene. They are awesome and great cook! We going to have supper together and also breakfast together. Sad to say we only staying here for a night and have to move off tomorrow. How sad it is!

We have our lunch than rest a while we set off for our sand sliding!!! Before we reached the destination, we have a short toilet break as there is no toilet around there. Then we proceed to collect the sliding boards, lastly we proceed to the destination.

When we reached there, already have some crowd. We are issued some candles to smooth the board to aid our sliding. Climbing up to the top of the sand hill is tiring! When you go down, you would not want to climb up.(At least for me) But sand sliding is FUN!!! At least I tried once and no regrets!

After than we all went back and dinner than rest for the day. Only one group will have to assemble for blogging. I have to apologise as I am late. Overall, today is fun but tiring day! This ends our Day 1 in Perth which is actually Day 2. :D

300912 (Saturday)
Woke up at 5am+ to realised that I have a bed heater but only can use it for another half an hour than prepare to wake up and wash up to have breakfast and ready to set off to city.

As we do not wish to go for the breakfast, we decided to cook the maggie mee with eggs for breakfast. Thanks Peixian and Irene for cooking them. :D

Before we set off leaving the farm stay, we have a tour around the farm and chance to feed pony, horse and sheep~~~ Photo taking at the same time! Then we went to the small winery and some time to cross over to opposite farm for orange packaging factory where we are given each an orange to try and also to take away.

Our lunch is at a winery bar where after lunch we get to taste the wine. After that we went to Nogurts factory and shop for some shopping and then to chocolate factory and shop for another shopping time!

Dinner at a very classical Indonesia Restaurant then we proceed to our City Stay Apartment for rest and relax. My room will be 218 and room mates are Kammie and Weixian and her friend. :D Rest and relax time~~~

This wrapped up my busy September and more exciting to come in my next blog~~~ :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2