CryBaby's Ups and Downs

Here's my ups and downs. Hope I did not bored you guys... Do drop me any comments or suggestions. Take care all.. :P From JiNgDiWaCrYbAbY...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wrapped Up September 2012 (1)

010912 (Saturday)
Today have two events crashed!!! CQ have an event at Nex while Leeteng have an event at Parkway Parade and I can get to see Cavin kor~~~

So I chose latter and gave up chance to see CQ. Luckily Yuru managed to help me buy the DVD and won a chance to have dinner with CQ!!! Yipee!!!

Today is happy day though I need to revise for the last battle - Chef module UT3!!! So not wanted to study but somehow have to. We sat at Mos Burger waiting for the cast to come out and waiting for kor to appear.

Finally our wait is over! They are all here and I managed to get autograph from kor and Leeteng!!! Super shy!!! Wanted kor to write something for me but shy till I don't have courage to ask.

Thanks Leeteng and kor for taking photo with me and also for the autographs!!! Rest well and hope to see you all soon. :D

030912 (Monday)
Finally last battle and I am done! H217 UT3 @ E24A!!! According to the faci, most people able to finish it within 30 minutes. Fastest records is 15 minutes!!! I think I am within 30 minutes done it. I think no chance of passing anyway.

So pray that I will pass this module and get over it!!!

Yay!!! Holiday is now coming!!!

Later have the compulsory pre trip briefing for SOT to Perth!!! Yipee~~~ LR W5~~~ Perth I am coming!!! :D

040912 (Tuesday)
First day of working in MOE HQ!!! Melissa is my supervisor and her name resemble my Uncle's wife name. :D

Just got the confirmation that I am employed by them yesterday after my UT3 and here I am reporting for the first day without any interview! It will be a 2 weeks project and subject to extension depends on projects.

Felt so weird as I am the only temp staff in formal wear. Thanks to the person who told me to be in formal wear for first day of work and no jeans! Haiz...

My first task is to photocopy documents and staple them accordingly. I stand at the photocopy machine till almost lunch time!

This is the time I came to know Shuxian and Jiahua. But I went lunch with another temp where she brings me to level 2 of the building as there is a canteen. As I do not have a staff pass so I have to pay like public price which is $0.50 expensive. :(

Anyway, the food is not bad and there is television showing channel 8! Had a small chat with her and know that we are both ITE grads but she wasn't going to continue her studies for don't know what reason as I never ask further. Lunch was a quick one as we only here for half an hour and back to office. She began to start work shortly after, making me feel so intense. I thought we only allowed half an hour lunch. :****(

First day is not bad experience. I made some friends and afterall admin wasn't boring job and I am kinda loving it as it is routine job and less brainer thingy. :D The only inconvenience for me will be when I go for toilet break, I have to wait for someone to go in or come out than I can get in as I do not have the staff pass. Hope soon I can be issuing staff pass. :D

050912 (Wednesday)
Day 2 of working in MOEHQ. Finally I am issued a staff pass.

Something happened today and the temp staff next to me cried. Little did I know that she will not appear at work tomorrow leaving the project half done.

Anyway, happy that I have staff pass and finally no need change IC with pass!!!

060912 (Thursday)
Unexpected, she really did not come to work. Shuxian was guilty that she might be the caused of her leaving. I too felt guilty as I was doing way too fast till I almost have nothing to do.

I was asked to take over her job and little did I know I finished half of it before lunch break.

During lunch we discussed why she did not appear today. Heard she did not even call to say she is not coming. Until Melissa called and her mother said she not working anymore. She will return the pass tomorrow.

In the end, I finally clarify that our lunch hour is 1 hour and it starts when the time we stepped out. She scare she cannot finish on time that's why she so stress and when she unable to locate the documents, she panicked.

When I took over, I discovered that some stacks was already done but she somehow stacked together with other stacks hence could not locate them. Afterall, it is just to group them according to the printed list. All documents are on the table and no one touched it before. Hence there is no reason why cannot locate the documents unless it was taken away by Mdm(s) for some reasons.

Anyway, I really felt guilty for causing her stress as I do not know how to slow down. :*(

070912 (Friday)
Happy Birthday Erick!!! Hope all wishes come true!!! :D

090912 (Sunday)
Today is Daddy (Andrew) singing competition day!!! Hope he can get through to next round!!!

Location at East Point and today have Kewei's appearance to announce of her new plans to Japan and also to sing the theme song for drama Wo Men Deng Ni!!! :D

Unfortunately, Daddy did not get in. Nevermind Daddy, to us, you are already champion!

After that we rushed down to Bugis+ to support Adeline for her part in the Neighbourhood Society (Ling Li He Zhuo Se) Finale! Luckily we managed to lend our support. Have some photo taking and auto session! :D What a wonderful Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cute Hello Kitty 2